Author : Publisher : Pub Date : Page : Language : Rating :
Learn, prepare, and practice for CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exam success with this CompTIA Cert Guide, Deluxe Edition from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning and a CompTIA Approved Platinum Partner.
- Master CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam-preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions on the DVD
- 4-color interior and additional Deluxe Edition bonus features
- More than one hour of A+ how-to hardware videos
Limited Time Offer: Buy CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Cert Guide, Deluxe Edition and receive a 10% off discount code for the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exams. To receive your 10% off discount code:
CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Cert Guide, Deluxe Edition is a best-of-breed full-color study guide. Best-selling authors and expert instructors Mark Soper, Scott Mueller, and David Prowse help you master all the topics you need to know to succeed on your CompTIA 220-801 and 220-802 exams and move into a successful career as an IT technician. The Deluxe Edition is ideal for the classroom and self-study and includes bonus content such as more than 1 hour of A+ how-to hardware videos, an Exam Objectives Table on the inside front cover for easy navigation by chapter, a full Objectives index for each exam, and a Master List of Topics, each of which give you the page number where the objective/topic can be found.
Every feature of this book is designed to support both efficient exam preparation and long-term mastery:
- Includes coverage of the new performance-based questions
- Exam objectives summary and index make it easier than ever to find what you’re looking for and track what you’ve learned
- Master List of Key Topics gives you quick access to the most important topics you’ll need to know to ace both A+ exams
- Opening topics lists define the topics you’ll need to learn in each chapter, including a list of the official exam objectives covered in that chapter
- Exam preparation tasks include reviewing key topics, completing memory tables, defining key terms, working through scenarios, and answering review questions-all designed to help you go beyond simple facts to make sure you master concepts crucial to both passing the exam and enhancing your career
- Key terms defined in a complete glossary explain all the field’s essential terminology
The companion DVD contains the powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test Engine, four complete exams with access to a large library of exam-realistic questions. This state-of-the-art assessment engine offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features to help you study more efficiently. Use step-by-step Study Mode or run a powerful exam simulation that mimics actual exam conditions. Whenever you want, get a complete assessment of your current knowledge, so you can focus scarce study time where you need it most The DVD also includes more than one hour of A+ how-to hardware videos, sample beep codes to help you learn about these valuable troubleshooting tools, memory tables, a master Key Topics list, and the glossary, all in searchable PDF format, plus the objective index which enables you to find the exact chapter/pages where a given objective is covered.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this CompTIA approved study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The CompTIA approved study guide helps you master all the topics on the A+ exam, including
- Motherboards, processors, RAM, and BIOS
- Power supplies and system cooling
- I/O, input ports, and devices
- Video displays and video cards
- Customized PCs
- Laptops and mobile devices
- Storage devices
- Installing, using, and troubleshooting Windows
- Operational procedures and communications methods
The DVD contains four free, complete practice exams, A+ how-to hardware videos, beep codes, memory tables, an objectives index, master list of topics, and a glossary.
Includes Exclusive Offer for 70% Off Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client; Pentium class 1GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disc space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam
CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Authorized Cert Guide Download Link
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/itbook/public_html/wp-content/themes/solon/content-single.php on line 114