Some companies think that adopting devops means bringing in specialists or a host of new tools. With this practical guide, you’ll learn why devops is a professional and cultural movement that calls for change from inside your organization. Authors Katherine Daniels and Jennifer Davis provide several approaches for improving collaboration within teams, creating affinity among teams, promoting efficient tool usage in your company, and scaling up what works throughout your organization’s inflection points.
Devops stresses iterative efforts to break down information silos, monitor relationships, and repair misunderstandings that arise between and within teams in your organization. By applying the actionable strategies in this book, you can make sustainable changes in your environment regardless of your level within your organization.
- Explore the foundations of devops and learn the four pillars of effective devops
- Encourage collaboration to help individuals work together and build durable and long-lasting relationships
- Create affinity among teams while balancing differing goals or metrics
- Accelerate cultural direction by selecting tools and workflows that complement your organization
- Troubleshoot common problems and misunderstandings that can arise throughout the organizational lifecycle
- Learn from case studies from organizations and individuals to help inform your own devops journey
price: $19.99 Buy Now
Effective DevOps: Building a Culture of Collaboration, Affinity, and Tooling at Scale Download Link
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/itbook/public_html/wp-content/themes/solon/content-single.php on line 114