EKG | ECG
The Complete Beginners Guide To Learning Basic Cardiac Dysrhythmias, Arrhythmia And EKG Interpretation!
The heart is and organ which is multifaceted and complex after all. Specialists, physicians, and doctors take anywhere from 10 to 15 years of schooling in order to understand everything about the human body. Reading an EKG is only a minute portion of their knowledge-base.
Taking their conclusion from the readings and matching it with their full understanding of their studies in cardiac physiology (in conjunction with their knowledge of the whole of human physiology) takes years and years of preparation, rehearsal, and studying. However, this crash course in basic cardiac dysrhythmias, arrhythmia and EKG interpretation will teach you the fundamentals in cardiac theories.
In this book you will learn::
- The basics of your heart (how it works and what it does for you),
- The different types of heart arrhythmias and basic cardiac dysrhythmias,
- What an EKG or ECG dos and how to read the printouts
- Identifying and responding to the different waves on an EKG
- A crash course in heart health and how to improve it
Download your copy of ”EKG | ECG” by scrolling up and clicking “Buy Now With 1-Click” button.
price: more details