Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2016 is simply the fastest, most effective way to access up-to-date diagnostic and treatment information on more than 700 common medical conditions. The popular “5 books in 1” format provides quick guidance on diseases and disorders, differential diagnoses, medical algorithms, laboratory tests, and clinical practice guidelines. Yearly updates by experts in key clinical fields ensure that you’re current with fast-changing medical knowledge, and extra electronic content delivers more than 100 exclusive topics, additional algorithms, and much more.
- An easy-to-use format with cross-references, outlines, bullets, tables, boxes, and algorithms to expedite your search
- More than 200 lab tests help hone your skills in reviewing normal values and interpreting results
- Electronic access to additional algorithms, new images and tables, EBM boxes, patient teaching guides, and extra topics. Links between each section allow you to navigate easily from a selected topic to relevant associated material and back again
- More than 200 new figures and tables and 19 new topics in the Diseases and Disorders section, including diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis, traumatic brain injury, toxic megacolon, and primary immunodeficiency disease
- New topics in the Differential Diagnosis section, including eosinophilia, drug-induced neutropenia and methemoglobinemia, and respiratory distress in the newborn, and optimize patient care with 22 new tables and boxes
- 15 new algorithms, including goiter, jaundice, and trauma in pregnancy
price: $63.99 more details