Most people don’t reach their full potential because of their body, training, or physical talent. It is their mind that is the deterrent. They may or may not consider how their thoughts and beliefs are actually hindering performance.
Elite Minds gives insight into the process of developing a world-class mind in both business and sport, where the principles of performance are the same, despite the activity.
With Elite Minds, Dr. Stan Beecham will:
- Explain that what you believe is the most important thing in the world to you.
- Show you how fear is keeping you from reaching your goals.
- Teach you that there is no such thing as individual performance.
- Demonstrate how successful people value their time more, making them more efficient.
- Take you through the minds of the elite, who have reached their full potential by tapping into their consciousness and answering the question: Who Am I?
Dr. Stan Beecham is a Sport Psychologist and Leadership Consultant based in Roswell, Georgia. Dr. Beecham has taken his wisdom into the business world as he develops and conducts leadership development programs for corporate clients as a speaker and presenter. Elite Minds is his first book.