Do You Know The Simple Secrets To Write A Story That Will Sell Like Crazy?
Writing a great story is the aim of every author. Once you’ve utilised the story-telling secrets contained in Million Dollar Story as part of your creative writing skills, you can do it over and over again – just like other super-successful storytellers, including J.K. Rowling, Dan Brown, John Grisham, E.L. James, and Stephen King.
To Write A Great Story You Need… Skill…? Luck…? Clairvoyance…?
None of these, just the Story-Telling Secrets revealed in How To Write The Million Dollar Story: Complete Step-By-Step Guide To Story Structure & Writing Novels.
Readers, publishers, and studio heads don’t care how accomplished a writer is. The question they ask is: “How good is the story?” When a novel is made into a movie, they’re not paying for the great prose or scintillating syntax – they ONLY WANT THE STORY!
A great story sells a book or a movie. A bad story sinks it.
The secrets of storytelling are as valuable as the Holy Grail and almost as expensive! You could easily pay $995 to attend a single seminar on Story-Telling and Plot Structure, and learn just a fraction of the secrets and information contained in this simple to follow 26,000 word eBook.
Can I Write Great Stories?
Anyone can formulate a fantastic story, provided they have been shown how. That’s what How To Write The Million Dollar Story: Complete Step-By-Step Guide To Story Structure & Writing Novels is all about.
Here are some of the benefits of buying this eBook:
▪ You learn the simple formula that turns even the most turgid tale into a bestselling novel or blockbuster movie.
▪ The *sure-fire* secrets to creating a story that will truly rock, while having more fun than you’ve had in years!
▪ How to avoid the #1 mistake authors make that mean their stories end up “floppy” and unwanted.
▪ A step-by-step explanation of how to make sure your story starts off on the right foot and continues getting better all the way to the last word.
▪ How to harness the power of your subconscious mind to come up with story ideas J.K. Rowling, John Grisham and Dan Brown would kill for!
▪ Acts, Plot Points, Inciting Incidents and the rest of the jargon, demystified and explained in simple, easy-to-understand language.
▪ …and much more…
Unleash The Power of The Million Dollar Story today!