The leading guide to the principles and clinicalapplications of evidence-based medicine–updated with new examples and new chapters
A Doody’s Core Title for 2015!
- Revised and updated to reflect the latest in medical research and evidence-based resources
- Practical focus and organization to guide clinicians through the fundamentals of using the medical literature to the more advanced strategies and skills for use in patient care, using the key questions to assess any new research:
- What are the results?
- How serious is the risk of bias?
- How do I apply the results to patient care?
- Updated real-world examples drawn from the medical literature
- New chapters that reflect the changing complexity of medical research and literature, including genetic association studies, systematic reviews and meta-analyses, network meta-analysis, noninferiority trials, quality improvement, and evidence-based medicine and the theory of knowledge
- New emphasis on understanding the role of patient preferences and preappraised resources that provide updated evidence and evidence-based recommendations for practice
price: $68.89 more details